What Do Microneedling
The older we get the less collagen our body produces. Microneedling facials allow our skin to produce more collage by creating micro channels into your skin’s surface. This causes your body to use its natural healing power to produce more collagen and rebuild your skin leaving you with a smoother, firmer looking appearance.
Your immune system is a powerful tool — that’s why microneedling facials use it to help create a beautiful skin surface that you can be confident in. The results of this treatment will have you telling you friends all about it!
How Do Microneedling Treatments Work?
Once micro channels are created from the microneedling treatment, your immune system begins to start disinfecting tiny punctures and removing any foreign debris.
Your body’s immune system will begin to rebuild and close up the micro channels with new skin cells and a new network of blood vessels.
Collagen growth has begun and new skin begins to take place of the micro channels. Your skin is now rebuilding and will result in a healthier look.
What Does Microneedling Treat?
- Acne Scars Years of acne can leave scars on your face and pores leaving you with dozens of small craters.
- Wrinkles The lack of elasticity as we grow older causes our skin to begin forming fine lines and wrinkles.
- Large Pores Large pores can be caused by an excess of sebum which causes our skin to be oily & less flexible.
- Skin Pigmentation We may begin to have skin discoloration or pigmentation causing us to have a less than flattering look.
- Stretch Marks Weight gain or loss can cause our skin to stretch leaving us with stretch marks over the years.
- Loose Skin As we age we produce less collagen in our bodies leaving us with loose skin.
Are Microneedling Treatments Safe For Me?
Microneedling facials are safe when handled by our licensed professionals. Our staff at Dolce Vita Health & Beauty have over 20 years of experience in the industry and follow the latest safety procedures and protocols.
The FDA has authorized microneedling products to be used in specific areas of the body.
Microneedling For Acne Scars
At Dolce Vita Health & Beauty, one of the most common treatments we do is microneedling for acne scars. Acne scars are a major sore spot for many. It causes us to cover up and conceal and it can reduce our confidence.
With microneedling for acne scars, this treatment can help reduce or eliminate your acne scars over multiple sessions. The increased collagen and natural skin rebuilding can produce new layers of skin and leave you looking and feeling better than ever!