What Do Microneedling
The older we get the less collagen our body produces. Microneedling facials allow our skin to produce more collagen by creating micro channels into your skin’s surface. This causes your body to use its natural healing power to produce more collagen and rebuild your skin leaving you with a smoother, firmer looking appearance.
Your immune system is a powerful tool — that’s why microneedling facials use it to help create a beautiful skin surface that you can be confident in. The results of this treatment will have you telling your friends all about it!
How Does Microneedling Work?
Once micro channels are created by the tiny needles, your immune system begins to start disinfecting tiny punctures and removing any foreign debris.
Your body’s immune system will begin to rebuild and close up the micro channels with new skin cells and a new network of blood vessels.
Collagen growth has begun and new skin begins to take place of the micro channels. Your skin is now rebuilding and will result in a healthier look.
What Does Microneedling Treat?
- Acne Scars Years of acne can leave scars on your face and pores leaving you with dozens of small craters. Learn more about acne scar treatments.
- Wrinkles The lack of elasticity as we grow older causes our skin to begin forming fine lines and wrinkles. Learn more about wrinkle treatments.
- Large Pores Large pores can be caused by an excess of sebum which causes our skin to be oily & less flexible.
- Skin Pigmentation We may begin to have skin discoloration or pigmentation causing us to have a less than flattering look. Learn more about skin pigmentation treatments.
- Stretch Marks Weight gain or loss can cause our skin to stretch leaving us with stretch marks over the years.
- Loose Skin As we age we produce less collagen in our bodies leaving us with loose skin.
Are Microneedling Treatments Safe For Me?
Collagen induction therapy facials are safe when handled by our licensed professionals. Our staff at Dolce Vita Health & Beauty has over 20 years of experience in the industry and follows the latest safety procedures and protocols.
The FDA has authorized microneedling products to be used in specific areas of the body.
Benefits Of Microneedling
The most significant benefit of microneedling is increased collagen production. Collagen is a naturally occurring protein that keeps our skin plump and youthful. With time, our bodies produce less collagen, but medical treatments and facials can help give our skin the collagen boost it needs to stay youthful!
Overall, the collagen boost can instantly rejuvenate the skin, treat textural issues, and correct discoloration from scars or stretch marks.
Microneedling For Acne Scars
At Dolce Vita Health & Beauty, one of the most common treatments we do is microneedling for acne scars. Acne scars are a major sore spot for many. It causes people to cover up and conceal, and it can reduce confidence.
Microneedling helps reduce or eliminate your acne scars over multiple sessions. The needles work to break down harder, dark scar tissue, and promote collagen production. As a result, the treated area rebuilds and produces new layers of skin that will leave you looking better than ever!
How Much Does Microneedling Cost?
The price of micronedling will vary from one patient to another, depending on their aesthetic goals and treatment areas.
To understand how much a treatment will cost for you, it’s best to contact a Dolce Vita medical specialist for a free consultation! Our team will work to understand your goals and determine an affordable treatment plan that meets your needs.