Banish Body Hair With Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is also a great solution for those who happen to have excessive, unattractive body hair that they would like to have removed, such as patients with back hair or females who want permanent facial hair removal. Laser hair removal works well without damaging the surrounding skin, and it produces incredible results. It’s also very precise, and many patients have permanent hair loss after anywhere from 3-7 sessions.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Long Term Results
- Saving Money In The Long Run
- Looking & feeling better
- Save Time in Your Daily Life
- Being Always Ready
- Great Feeling
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Concentrated laser lights are beamed into the hair follicles, which are absorbed by the pigment within the follicles. When the pigments absorb the light, it damages the follicle, which results in the prevention of hair growth. While the hair doesn’t fall out instantly, it does eventually after a few sessions. With enough sessions, you can achieve permanent hair removal.
Laser hair removal is one of the safest treatments to help get rid of that pesky, unwanted hair.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Care
If you decide to get laser hair removal, it’s important to know a few things about before and after care:
- Make sure that you reduce your exposure to UV rays as much as possible 4 weeks before your procedure.
- Avoid plucking and waxing your treatment areas since the laser has to find the hair follicle in order to target it.
- Shave the day before your session with a clean new razor to avoid bacteria getting into the procedure areas.
- Share all the medications you are taking with our laser professionals since this may impact your procedure.
- Do not use any tanning products or procedures at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to getting your treatment.
- Talk to our laser professionals if any new symptoms have come up so that we can find a solution.
- Mild erythema in the treated area is normal and will subside within the next few hours or so.
- Be gentle with your skin and refrain from scratching the targeted area as this can cause a rash.
- Use sunblock SPF 30+ at all times to protect the skin from UV rays.
Laser Hair Removal Is A Permanent
Solution For Men and Women
Laser hair removal is a top choice for getting rid of unwanted hair permanently. Never worry about unattractive and extensive body hair that can affect the way you look and feel! Laser hair removal is an ideal choice for both men and women!